Contact Your Legislator
- Find Your Legislator: Enter your address to find your current legislative and congressional district.
- Legislative Hotline: 1-800-562-6000 (TTY for Hearing Impaired 1-800-635-9993). Callers to the Hotline can leave a brief message for their district legislators, Governor or Lt. Governor on issues of concern or on questions they may have about bills or laws. For non-English speaking callers, the Hotline offers interpreter services for many languages.
- E-mail: Click a legislator’s name to go to the e-mail form for that legislator
- Visiting the Legislature: Information about directions, parking, Capitol Campus activities and events, and tours.
- Bill Information: Find out the latest information on a piece of legislation.
- Legislative Process: Learn how a bill becomes a law.
- TVW: Washington’s public affairs network, providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of Washington State Legislature sessions and coverage of the Washington State Supreme Court and public affairs events.
Laws and Administrative Rules
- Revised Code of Washington (RCW): A compilation of all permanent laws now in force.
- Washington State Constitution: The plan for the operation of Washington State government.
- Washington Administrative Code (WAC): Regulations of executive branch agencies are issued by authority of statutes.
- Washington State Register (WSR): The Washington State Register is a biweekly publication of notices of proposed and expedited rules, emergency and permanently adopted rules, public meetings, requests for public input, notices of rules review, executive orders of the governor, court rules, summary of attorney general opinions, juvenile disposition standards, the state maximum interest rate, an index, and WAC to WSR table.