According to the charter the Chamber does the following:
1. Serve as an organization of Filipino businessmen and professionals in the Pacific Northwest for a common goal.
2. Provide a center of information on trade and business among members and other entities.
3. Promote and develop business ethical standards among members.
4. Support issues affecting member businessmen and professionals.
5. Assist members to succeed in their particular field.
6. Perform such other purposes allowed under the Washington Corporation Act as a non-profit corporation.