The Department of Commerce and the US Treasury State Small Business Credit Initiative are hosting two Small Business Financing Workshops.
- Access to capital in today’s economy
- Hearing business owner experiences with financing
- Learning about business assistance programs
- Discussing challenges in growing your business
- Talking with presenters/program representatives
- Sharing your experiences, questions, and concerns
The workshops are free to attend and lunch/dinner is provided to those who register.