Contact Your Legislator
- Find Your Legislator: Enter your address to find your current legislative and congressional district.
- Legislative Hotline: 1-800-562-6000 (TTY for Hearing Impaired 1-800-635-9993). Callers to the Hotline can leave a brief message for their district legislators, Governor or Lt. Governor on issues of concern or on questions they may have about bills or laws. For non-English speaking callers, the Hotline offers interpreter services for many languages.
- E-mail: Click a legislator’s name to go to the e-mail form for that legislator
- Visiting the Legislature: Information about directions, parking, Capitol Campus activities and events, and tours.
- Bill Information: Find out the latest information on a piece of legislation.
- Legislative Process: Learn how a bill becomes a law.
- How to Testify in Committee: Your opportunity to testify comes at the committee hearings. If you cannot appear before a committee, contact your legislator making your position on a bill known.
- TVW: Washington’s public affairs network, providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of Washington State Legislature sessions and coverage of the Washington State Supreme Court and public affairs events.