APA Stakeholder Statewide Conference Call
Co-hosted by CAPAA & APIC-WA
The Washington State Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs (CAPAA) and Asian Pacific Islander Coalition of Washington (APIC-WA) will co-host a Zoom conference meeting to provide updates on Washington State’s response to COVID-19.
Friday, April 3rd
9 AM – 10 AM sharp
Zoom Meeting ID: 557 137 713
Click the link to join online: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/557137713
Or join by phone: +1 669 900 9128, 557137713#
The statewide stakeholder conference call is an opportunity for community members, leaders, and service providers to hear from state departments on support services and opportunities offered in response to COVID-19. Updates include presentations from the following departments:
- Department of Health: testing updates, insurance options, COVID-19 resources, how to help
- Department of Commerce: support for small businesses, non-profits, agriculture, loans, grants
- Employment Security Division: recent changes, eligibility, resources, unemployment support
- Department of Social and Health Services: cash assistance, food assistance, and Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Office of the Attorney General: hate crimes targeting APA’s
This meeting is free and open to the public to attend. No RSVP is required. For the latest updates, see the Facebook event.
This is a public informational event, with limited opportunity for Q&A. Specific questions may also be posed ahead of or following the meeting by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and staff will direct your inquiry accordingly.
For more information, please contact CAPAA Project Manager Rosa Mai by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 206-370-9554.