The Department of Health, Office of Healthy Communities
Request for Letters of Intent for Regional Marijuana Prevention/Education Contractor
- Opportunity for organizations interested in leading regional youth marijuana prevention initiatives.
- The lead organization will develop and implement a “Regional Marijuana Prevention and Education Program” geared to reducing marijuana use by youth within their regions.
- Submit a Letter of Intent to apply for direct community funds to serve as the Regional Marijuana Prevention/Education Contractor for one of the Accountable Communities of Health regions.
- Letters of Intent and required materials are due November 20, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. Submit via email to email@example.com and place “MJ LOI” in the subject line.
- For additional information, contact Patti Migliore-Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Social and Health Services, Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery
Request for Applications for Community-Based Prevention Services
- Opportunity for the expansion of youth substance abuse prevention services in Washington Sate.
- This is a DBHR grant opportunity supported with Dedicated Marijuana Account prevention funds for community-based organizations (CBOs) and public entities to apply to implement prevention programs in communities.
- Priority will be given for services to be focused in high-need communities and for collaborative efforts with community coalitions.
- An informational webinar call is scheduled for December 1, 2015 from 1:00-2:30 PM. Register here.
- View the Request for Application and related forms (under Community-based Prevention Services RFA). Applications are due December 15, 2015.
- For additional information, email PRItraining@dshs.wa.gov.