Next Special Meeting
May 6, 2017
View meeting information.
Celebrate APA Heritage Month!
Gov. Inslee has declared May 2017 as Asian Pacific Heritage Month in Washington State. APA Heritage Month is a time to recognize and celebrate diverse Asian and Pacific Islander cultures by participating in activities that commemorate the lives, history, achievements, and contributions of Asian Pacific Americans.
Throughout the month of May, various organizations across the state of Washington will hold events to celebrate API cultures and bring visibility to the community.
Upcoming Community Events & Opportunities
- Small Business Financing Workshops (5/3 & 5/4)
- Asians Collaborating Together Conference (5/6)
- API Heritage Month Celebration (5/7)
- Multi-Cultural Perspectives on Career Readiness (5/9)
- Community Hate Crimes Forum (5/10)
- Health Equity Summit (5/10)
- Filipino Veterans Recognition & Education Project Memorial Tribute Dinner & Fundraiser (5/13)
- Tacoma Public Schools Job Fair (5/17)
- Looking for employment opportunities? Our Jobs page is updated monthly.