CAPAA Public Board Meeting in Vancouver
Saturday, September 17, 2016
CAPAA is hosting a public board meeting on Saturday, September 17 at Clark College in Vancouver, Washington.
This meeting will be a great opportunity to learn about efforts to ensure health equity for Pacific Islanders, hear updates about the Task Force on Deadly Force in Community Policing, and other issues impacting Asian Pacific American communities.
Community members may provide public comment to the Commission at 11:50 a.m.
Task Force on Deadly Force in Community Policing
The task force is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, September 13 in Olympia to review the state’s laws on deadly force and discuss whether or not to amend the state’s statute.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O’Brien Bldg.
Upcoming Community Events & Opportunities
- APA Civic Engagement Summit (9/15)
- Korean American Coalition National Convention (9/16 & 9/17)
- Strategies for Growing Your DBE Business (9/23)
- Washington Small Business Fair (9/24)
- UPRISE: PI Education Summit (10/8 & 10/29)
- UNITE: Southeast Asian Education Summit
- Looking for employment opportunities? Our Jobs page is updated monthly.