The Ke Kukui Foundation is hosting their annual Hawaiian Festival on July 28, 29, and 30. There will be hula, island food, arts & craft vendors, Hawaiian music, children activities, cultural demonstrations and more!
- Day 1 & 2: Hula and Craft Workshops
- Thursday, July 28 at 9 AM to Friday, July 29 at 3 PM
- Clark College, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663
- Day 1: Pa`ina (Party) and Fashion Show
- Day 2: Hapa Haole Hula Competition
- Day 3: Aloha 5K Fun Run, Ho`ike & Hawaiian Festival
- Saturday, July 30 at 10 AM to 7 PM
- Esther Short Park, W Columbia St. and 8th St., Vancouver, WA 98660
For workshop and festival details, visit HawaiianFestivalPNW.com.