The Department of Commerce and the US Treasury State Small Business Credit Initiative are hosting two Small Business Financing Workshops.
- Access to capital in today’s economy
- Hearing business owner experiences with financing
- Learning about business assistance programs
- Discussing challenges in growing your business
- Talking with presenters/program representatives
- Sharing your experiences, questions, and concerns
The workshops are free to attend and lunch/dinner is provided to those who register.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Kennewick Hilton Garden Inn
Register here or contact email@example.com or (509) 736-0510.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tukwila Community Center
Register here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 444-2618.