The Cambodian American Community Council of Washington is hosting The ART of Survival, an arts event exploring the Cambodian American identity.
This event will be the second in an annual Cambodian American community series called Remembering the Past, Welcoming the Future, which was the inaugural event held in 2015 to reflect on the 40th anniversary of the Cambodian Genocide. For this year’s event, the Council aims to showcase Cambodian Americans who have held onto their identity through the trauma of war and resettlement through art.
This event is free and open to the public.
Sat, April 7, 2018
1:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
Seattle City Hall
600 4th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
- Cambodian American Community Council of Washington (CACCWA)
- Seattle Sihanoukville Sister City Association (SEASIH)
- Washington State Commission on Asian American Pacific Affairs (CAPAA)
- Seattle Office of Arts and Culture
- 4Culture King County
- Seattle Department of Neighborhoods