The Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs assists you by ensuring your access to participation in the fields of government, business, education, health and other areas. Below are some ways in which our agency can assist you:

Request Assistance

The Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs may be able to assist you. To request help from our office, please contact us or call us at (360) 725-5567.

Connecting you to State Agencies

We can assist you in connecting you with the state or government agency that is in the best position to help you.

Avoiding Immigration Services Fraud Minority & Women Owned Business Certification
Civil and Human Rights Complaints Refugee & Immigrant Assistance
Consumer Complaint Register to Vote
Doing Business in Washington State Renew Your License
Domestic Violence Hotline Small Business Guide
Financial Aid for Students State Mental Health Crisis Lines
Foreclosure Help and Housing Substance Use Treatment Services
Get Unemployment Benefits Veterans Affairs
Health Care Coverage View all State Agencies, Boards, and Commissions
Identity Theft